Skip To Main Content

How to Request a Replacement Diploma

Steps to Request a Replacement Diploma

  1. Prepare Your Information
    Before contacting Dawn Jervis, gather the following information:
    • Full Name at Graduation: The name used when you graduated.
    • Graduation Year: The year you graduated from high school.
    • High School Name: The name of the high school from which you graduated.
    • Reason for Replacement: Briefly explain why you need a replacement (e.g., lost, damaged).
    • Contact Information: Your current email address and phone number.
  2. Compose an Email
    Write an email to Dawn Jervis with the subject line: Request for Replacement Diploma - [Your Full Name. In the body of the email, include:
    • Your Full Name at Graduation
    • Graduation Year
    • High School Name
    • Reason for Replacement
    • Current Contact Information
    • Preferred Mailing Address: Where you would like the replacement diploma sent.
    • Send the Email: Review the email for accuracy and send it to

Important Notes

  • Replacement Fees: Be prepared to pay a fee for the replacement diploma. The fee amount and payment instructions will be provided by Jostens.
  • Processing Time: The time it takes to process and deliver a replacement diploma can vary. Plan accordingly, especially if you need the diploma by a specific date.
  • Documentation: You may be asked to provide proof of identity or other documentation to verify your request.